Design in every detail
Smaller and lighter: We’ve shrunk the dimensions of the Latitude 5000 series without sacrificing power or performance.
Ultimate views: The display is packed with features designed to keep you focused on your work with four-sided narrow bezels, an anti-glare screen and a camera shutter for privacy. Plus, get up to 400 nits of brightness and ComfortView Plus, an always-on, built-in low blue light solution that reduces harmful blue light while delivering excellent color. TÜV Rheinland certified.
Built with sustainability in mind: The new Latitude 5000 Series are the first PCs to use 21% bioplastics from trees in the lid by utilizing a papermaking byproduct.* The manufacturing process creates a lower carbon and water footprint, reducing CO2 emissions equal to 24.2 million miles driven, saving energy to power 5,564 homes for a year, and conserving enough water to fill 226 Olympic-size pools.
Work fast, stay cool: Dell’s unique Dual Opposite Outlet fans provide revolutionary cooling in a compact size. Side venting increases efficiency and maximizes airflow to improve system response time, battery life and quietness. Additionally, IT can manage thermals within the BIOS, which saves on storage size and allows IT to focus on other work.
Experience a new way to work with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace.
Intelligence built-in. Modernization built-on.
We know that having the right device is just the start to a great workday. Employees need intelligent, intuitive and responsive experiences that allow them to work productively and without interruption. Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users — having end users up and working on day one.
Dell Trusted Devices are a secure foundation for the modern mobile workforce. Our comprehensive family of endpoint security solutions work together to secure the device both above and below the OS, giving IT confidence and enabling end users to remain productive.
With Dell’s modern end-point management solutions, we can accelerate uninterrupted workflow with automation, integration and optimization from one trusted partner.
ProSupport Client Suite with SupportAssist
AI-driven predictive, proactive support keeps end-users working at full speed and IT admins looking ahead by virtually eliminating unplanned downtime.
- I5-1135G7 Trans, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Thunderbolt
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 14" FHD (1920x1080) Non-Touch, Anti-Glare, IPS, 250nits
- Palmrest, No Security, Thunderbolt 4
- LCD back cover for Latitude 5420 WLAN/WWAN
- Latitude 5420 Bottom Door
- HD Camera Bezel with Mic
- 4GB, 1x4GB, DDR4 Non-ECC
- M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
- UK Power Cord
- 3 Cell 42Whr ExpressChargeTM Capable Battery
- CS2.0 Tollfree number label for HK
- 65W Type-C Epeat Adapter
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2 .11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1
- Intel AX201 WLAN Driver
- No Mobile Broadband Card
- Single Pointing Backlit Chinese-T Keyboard
- Dell Applications for Windows 10
- Battery Carries 1 Year Warranty from Invoice Date
- No Resource USB Media
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Microsoft Office Trial(30 Days)
- No Out-of-Band Systems Management - No vPro
- No Anti-Virus Software
- 1Y Collect and Return Service
- 1Y ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service Upgrade
- Y2-3 ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service Extension